I. NAME AND ADDRESS TO THE RESPONSIBLE BODY
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character is:
Johann und Alexandra Jemiller
86825 Bad Wörishofen
Phone: +49(0)8247 9988910
II. DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
A legally required data protection officer for our company is not obligatory.
III. GENERAL INFORMATION AND OBLIGATIONS
We are pleased that you visit our homepage and thank you for your interest in our company. Dealing with our customers and prospects is a matter of trust. The trust placed in us has a very high priority and thus the importance and obligation to handle your data carefully and to protect it from misuse.
In order to make you feel safe and secure when visiting our website, we take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously. Therefore, we act in accordance with applicable personal data protection and data security legislation.
IV. INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
V. YOUR RIGHTS (AFFECTED RIGHTS)
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• Law according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR. To give your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by your revocation;
• Right to information acc. Art. 15 DSGVO about your personal data processed by us. Here you can find out about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed and the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
• Right to correction acc. Art. 16 GDPR. Accordingly, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored with us;
• Right to delete acc. Art. 17 GDPR. In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for assertion, Exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
• Right to restriction of processing acc. Art. 18 GDPR. Thereafter you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• right to object to the processing acc. Art. 21 GDPR;
• Right to data portability acc. Art. 20 DSGVO. You have the right to receive any personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that you send it to another person in charge.
(2) You also have acc. Art. 77 DSGVO the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent supervisory authority is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. An overview of the state data protection officers together with their contact details is available at https: // www. Bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
(3) The assertion of all rights specified in V. Paragraph (1) and (2) is basically free of charge for you.
However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or, in particular in the case of frequent repetition, excessive requests, we may, in accordance with Article 12 (5) of the GDPR, either claim an appropriate fee and take into account the administrative costs of notifying or communicating or implementing the requested measure or refuse to act on the application.
VI. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISING OUR WEBSITE AS WELL AS ART AND PURPOSE OF USING THE SITE
(1) You can visit our website without telling us who you are. Our web servers automatically save information of a general nature. When you visit our websites, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of the request,
– name and URL of the retrieved file,
– website that receives the request (referrer URL),
– used browser,
– Operating system, if applicable, name of your access provider,
– Language and version of the browser software.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well
– for further administrative purposes.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
VIII. STORAGE TIME AND DATA DELETION
Your personal data will in particular be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. Thereafter, the data will be erased unless the storage is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject. Such a legal obligation is the statutory storage obligations, e.g. 10 years (for accounting data and payroll accounting) or 6 years (for commercial correspondence). During the period of retention, the data will be blocked, after which the deletion will take place.
IX. CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
For the purpose of correspondence with us, you can also enter the personal data provided on our website in the designated input fields.
These data will only be processed for this correspondence with you and for the purpose for which you have given us the data as part of this communication, such as: For example, to process your requests or to contact you at your request. In this case, the processing of personal data takes place with your consent and is then gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR allowed. We will delete your related information if the purpose for which you provided us with your information is fulfilled or done, and we are not legally entitled or required to continue to store it.
X. OTHER PROCESSES DUE TO AN AUTHORIZED INTEREST
If necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfillment of a contract concluded with you or a consent granted by you for the protection of legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless a balance in individual cases shows that your legitimate rights and freedoms, the protection of personal Require data (see Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). These may include:
• Advertising, provided that you have not objected to the use of your data;
• asserting legal claims and defense in legal disputes;
• ensuring IT security and IT operations;
• prevention and investigation of criminal offenses;
• Measures for the business control and further development of services and products.
Any further processing of your personal data will only be carried out if you have given us your consent and in accordance with this. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO are entitled to process your personal data. In some areas of our website, you have the opportunity to grant such express consent. In doing so, we will inform you of the purpose for which the data will be processed in the event of your consent and how long we will store this personal data.
XII. CONTRADICTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
XIII. WEB ANALYTICS
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add - on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection of Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
2. Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more detailed in III.) Are stored on your computer. The information stored in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server in Germany. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser.
(3) This website uses Piwik with the extension "AnonymizeIP". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Piwik from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open source project. Third-party privacy information is available at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.
XIV. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG - INS
On our website, we use social media plug-ins of the social network Facebook on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f DSGVO; Twitter and Instagram to introduce our company. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the privacy-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of this plug-in by us is done through the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Our website uses social media plug-ins from Facebook to personalize their use. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook.
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by this into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our advertising presence, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information, including your IP address, will be transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign the visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, e.g. confirm the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of Facebook and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and displayed to their Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
XV. GOOGLE MAPS
This website uses Google Maps to display maps and create directions. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you use the advanced features of Google, for example by clicking on the displayed map, you are using a service provided by Google beyond our control. In this case, Google's policies and guidelines apply.
For more information, visit the website at www.google.com
• the legal notices for Google Maps / Google Earth ("legal notices") as well as
XVI. GOOGLE RECAPTCHA
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" or "Google Invisible reCAPTCHA" (hereafter "reCAPTCHA") on our website. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
With reCAPTCHA we want to check if the data entry on our websites (for example in a contact form) is done by a human or by an automated program. For this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (for example, the IP address, the website visitor's visit time on the website, or user mouse movements). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyzes are completely in the background. Site visitors are not advised that an analysis is taking place.
XVII. EMBEDDED YOU TUBE VIDEOS
On our website we embed Youtube videos. The operator of the corresponding plugins for displaying these videos is:
901 Cherry Ave.
When you visit the website with the YouTube plug-in, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells YouTube which site you visit. If you are logged in to your YouTube account (Google account), YouTube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account (Google Account) beforehand.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
XVIII. DATA SECURITY - SSL ENCRYPTION
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We also use SSL or TLS encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer) during your visit to the website (TLS = Transport Layer Security). Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //", and also by the lock symbol in your browser line. If you enable SSL or TLS encryption, data that you send to us can not be read by third parties.
XIX. REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
(1) If you have expressly consented to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1lit.a DSGVO, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the in III. and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
As of May 2018